• 369 posts

Posted July 16, 2014 - 06:27 PM

Looks like a fun project.

Blown kohler 532

has 35A tiller and PTO

Front mounted scoop

mower deck

rolling chassie

John Deere 400 project for sale. All of the implements and the tractor need some work but this was one of the best lawn and garden tractors John Deer ever made and is well worth the effort. All attachments are either PTO driven or hydraulic, just like a real tractor. Comes with a 48" PTO driven rototiller, a 60" mower deck and a front buccateer loader bucket. It has two sets of remote hydraulics in the front and a hydraulic 3-point in the rear. There is also a pile of misc. parts and covers. The engine is not seized but has some serious issues. I do not know the history of it or what is wrong but I strongly suspect that it needs a complete overhaul. The motor is a Kohler K532, 19.9 hp. Restore this tractor and have yourself a fantastic old work horse that will last another 35 years, put a diesel in it and smoke the competition at the garden tractor pull or part it out and make a bunch of money. Would be willing to entertain trades, part sales and offers. Thanks, Mike

#2 Littledeere OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2778
  • 1,540 Thanks
  • 1,438 posts

Posted July 16, 2014 - 06:51 PM

I would love to have that Bucketeer that would look great with my other two

#3 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted July 17, 2014 - 06:01 AM

Never seen a bucketeer before. Looks like it works off of the stock front hitch. Would be a pretty handy attachment for moving material.