GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,153 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted July 09, 2014 - 02:40 PM

I am looking for the owner's/parts manual for an old International Harvester Model #32 sickle mower. I am in the process of converting a model #32 mower from a trailer unit to a 3 point hitch. Actually someone had already made a poor attempt to bolt it onto the back of a Farmall H. Probably already got a whole lot more time and money into it than what it is worth but the project was a challenge from one of my sons-in-law so it will be worth it when it is finished.

Thanks,

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN5183.JPG
  • DSCN5295.JPG

#2 heirloomketchup OFFLINE  

heirloomketchup
  • Member No: 60274
  • 1 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted July 15, 2014 - 03:18 PM

Hi, Google " Rudi's Farmall Cubs" its on a website called cleancomputes.com

You will find on the manuals page, right hand side a listing  for Cub 22 Mower.

This is, I think similar to the one you have and may give some info useable info operationally, at least, for yours.

There are links to other International Harvester, Farmall, McCormick-Deering clubs and sites; some may be out of date or dead

I think you can buy a manual for the mower on yesterdays tractors website; call them and they probably know of one.

Wisconsin Historical Society has lots of IH " historical paperwork" from actual paint color notes from IH engineers etc. They will help find a manual if it in their archives; donation may be necessary.

And of course- ebay probably has one listed.

The direct page for the manual is:

http://www.cleancomp...L-22 Mowers.htm

Regards, Steve

heirloomketchup

• MH81 said thank you

#3 GTTinkerer OFFLINE  

GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,153 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted July 19, 2014 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for the reply.  One of my best old customers said he has the belly mower off an A that I can have if I want it.  I am going to pick it up on Monday,  I am hoping it has the pittman arm clamp at least.  If it has the clamp I am one wooden pittman arm away from getting this project out of my shop.

Thank,

Bill

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted