Back in January of early February I was using one of my 1050's to plow snow when the clutch quit working and wouldn't disengage. I wasn't 100% sure what happened but I figured the bearings in the clutch pulley seized and it turns out I was right. After I disassembled the clutch I also found that the clutch lining was completely gone. When I got the tractor the PO told me that he thought the trans was going bad because it would slip under a load but it turns out that it was the clutch. I'm actually surprised the tractor moved as well as it did when I used it. Thankfully I have a large hoard of Bolens parts so I grabbed a good pulley from a parts tractor and put everything back together. The next step will be to get the tractor running again. I have a feeling the problem is somewhere in the wiring.