• Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,320 Thanks
  • 28,640 posts

Posted July 04, 2014 - 10:52 PM

http://cleveland.cra...4544531122.html

This is a unique style 3-wheel Riding Mower made by Roof Manufacturing and called the Roof Ranger Mower. It has a 7 hp Briggs & Stratton motor 20" bike style rear wheels and a 8" front wheel. Very Rare as of now and nobody has seen one for years. This is a 73? or up to 76 model and still needs a few final touches. I have fabricated the motor slide brackets so the blade can be disengaged, added a better seat than was on it, repair the steering wheel and worked on the motor, which needs the coil replaced. This will run after the coil is replaced. Easy job to do.View the pictures, it was used by a elderly gentleman in North Carolina for many years before upgrading to a newer SEARS rider as my brother had said. I started having a little fun restoring it to near perfect operating condition. Great for the lawn and garden tractor shows as a conversation piece. Comes with the original manual. Ckeck it out .... good for the mower class at the vo-ed schools also. Will consider trades for ?? Thanks for looking
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• sacsr said thank you

#2 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted July 05, 2014 - 06:04 AM

What?? The seller was from NC and I missed it? :-) Nice find !