A couple things. I really dislike the cordless anything, I'm over 60 and can wear any one of them out in just a few short uses. They're good for remote locations for a short run doing small stuff but 99 % of the time I end up using a hand tool and dragging that dead plastic "toy" home swearing never to buy another. (Haven't bought another for over 5 years). Extra battery packs. chargers and waiting for the red light to stop flashing, it must have been invented by a union leader to keep guys from having to do a full days work.
The battery packs are just 1.5 volt cadmium batteries wired in series, usually one goes bad and the rest are soon to follow.
Lastly lithium batteries can be very dangerous under the wrong circumstances. My kid has (had) a R/C car that got too wet, bye bye car.