Hot, Angry Chicken
Posted January 30, 2011 - 08:25 PM
1. Put on Hayes Carll's chicken song. Turn it up until the walls shake. YouTube - Hayes Carll - Chickens
2. Go to Safeway and get some Hot Italian Sausage.
3. Cook up some pasta. Not spaghetti or macaroni, use some imagination.
4. Dice up the sausage into 1 inch cubes and fry it. Toss in some mushrooms and peppers and onions.
5. Dice up some chicken into 1 inch cubes and fry it. Use the grease from the sausages as a lubricant. Spice the hell out of it with whatever you've got on hand. Throw in some cashews if you have them. Peanuts work too.
6. Mix the pasta, sausage, and chicken together. Cover with whatever you usually use for pasta sauce. Let it bubble for a bit so the flavours get acquainted with each other.
7. Serve with cheese, bread, and a dark beer or dry red wine.
- tractorgarden and fmdualexhaust have said thanks
Posted January 30, 2011 - 08:47 PM
Posted January 30, 2011 - 09:19 PM
Posted February 04, 2011 - 01:30 AM
Posted March 12, 2011 - 03:21 AM
Posted March 13, 2011 - 03:12 PM