#1 UncleWillie OFFLINE  

wabbit wangler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10399
  • 12,450 Thanks
  • 7,615 posts

Posted June 29, 2014 - 08:31 PM

This 420 has an Onan engine which had pushed out a valve seat, it could be repaired at a machine shop or the engine replaced. A NEW replacement engine from Briggs and Stratton is 1800. This unit has been sitting for a little over 2 years, everything was working great till the engine went. this would make a great tractor for someone willing to put the time and money in it. Unit has 2 speed hrdro rear with front hydraulics for front end attachments such ad a loader, the 60" deck goes with the unit.Left fron tire has some dry rot and is going to need a tube or tire replaces, the other 3 hold air just fine and are in fair shape. This is for sale as a pick up only, I am not interested in shipping.

I will consider trades, mainly interested in wood shop equipment and or lumber but will consider any trade.
show contact info
Its sad that I have to say this but please do not call after 10pm or before 8am and I will no longer respond to texts due to all the scammers texting claiming to want the unit and then wanting my personal info to send me a check. this will be a CASH ONLY transaction.. thank you for your time and understanding.

• New.Canadian.DB.Owner said thank you

#2 JDBrian OFFLINE  

Super Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2507
  • 9,574 Thanks
  • 14,136 posts

Posted June 30, 2014 - 04:40 AM

Too bad that's been left outside to rot for a few years. Price seems a bit high to me considering the engine is not working and partially disassembled. I'm sure someone will rescue that before long.