Well, what do you know? Here it is the end of June and I actually got to work on the B12 for the third time. I'm going to set a record this year. I got the valves all set (I think) and re-installed. Once I learned about the valve spring keepers, it was a piece of cake. So I got eveything back together, put oil in it and put juice to it. It was putting pretty good. Sounded a lot different than when I tried last. It turned over pretty well but never did fire and all my gas started to run out onto the floor. I want to get this thing to fire on gas before I do much else to it. We're getting there. Couple more years and it may just start!
Update On The B12
Posted June 29, 2014 - 04:54 PM
Oh, and that gas straining feature, I have a couple that do that too. I would tell you how I "fix" it, but I don't want the grief
- Bill56, tinbender7 and David Brown have said thanks
Posted June 29, 2014 - 05:28 PM
Hope you can find some more time to work on it. As an owner of more non-running, than running tractors, I can relate to your post.
- sacsr, tinbender7 and David Brown have said thanks
Posted June 29, 2014 - 06:46 PM
Thing is, I want this thing running because if I would happen to get the implements, I want to be able to plow with it. I guess I could use them on the B10 also but I want to use this B12 with the hi/lo tranny.
- Bill56 and MH81 have said thanks