It is missing the lens for the taillight.
I have replaced the head and gasket, drive and PTO belts, and the PTO itself. It runs and drives, I put a couple of hours on it this spring. It's been repainted at some point. The seat is really ugly, but comfortable! All four tires hold air. It will need a battery, i only have two between three tractors. It did charge, but I think the voltage could be adjusted up a little, it was only putting out about 12.5 volts, if I remember right.
The steering is fairly tight, not much slop in it.
Includes a mower deck, but no other attachments. I know the deck will need a belt and probably idlers, but it's complete, and the gearbox is free. It does have a small patch welded on, but it's solid. I have no idea what kind of shape the spindle bearings are in, I haven't turned them.
This is the patch, it's near the discharge chute.
Here is the thread about getting it running.
Edited by Kfs35, June 27, 2014 - 09:31 PM.