- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 FrozenInTime OFFLINE  

• Member No: 46384
  • 566 Thanks
  • 352 posts

Posted June 22, 2014 - 01:09 AM

I'm curious, has anyone tried putting on a universal fit cab on a Snapper 1855?  I've seen one at TSC before, the one sears offers for it's GTs I think are called universal.  OR, is there somewhere I can get one for this GT?  I'm just thinking ahead about that white, cold, nasty (er... fun stuff) come winta.  I can fab one outa wood, but I'd rather not do a lot of drilling on the sheet metal of my 'tique.  I don't need fancy, just something to prevent myself from getting snowed in the face whilst working (yea, not having fun... yea...), the fabric/plastic stuff is fine.

• gtcsreg said thank you

#2 adolphsson09 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 9844
  • 246 Thanks
  • 311 posts

Posted June 24, 2014 - 02:00 AM

You might look into this or something similar  At least its a start I bought one like this but it is a Wheel horse and it fit like a charm on my 1855A only had to move one brace and then built two brackets that go under the foot rests and mount to the frame because I didn't want to drill holes in the foot rests

contact contact
x prohibited[?]

14 days ago Snapper Mower/Snowblower Cover - $100 (Rock Rapids)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map) (yahoo map)

condition: good

For Sale: Snapper Mower/Snowblower Cover, shelters you from the weather so you can get the job done. Some wear on the inside metal, has been in storage, overall is a heavy duty piece. Door and hinge works well, for someone that can attach it, it's priceless for winter blowing! Asking $100.00, will consider any reasonable offers.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4512341593

14 days ago

email to friend

best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.