• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,332 Thanks
  • 28,642 posts

Posted June 21, 2014 - 07:05 AM

Man if I had the cash and nothing else to do...

http://erie.craigsli...4481166616.html
Onan 15KW Electric Generator, 4 cyl. Diesel Engine, Runs Great, Produces, 220/110 and 3 phase electric, Gauges on Generator do not work. Please contact Byron if interested (814)671-7411 or (814)827-2720

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg

• Cvans said thank you

#2 sacsr OFFLINE  

sacsr

Bush Hog Addict

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4776
  • 3,268 Thanks
  • 3,283 posts

Posted June 21, 2014 - 08:32 AM

Was driving back late last night from FLA and was listening to these guys saying we we could have a geomagnetic storm that could wipe out the grid. Makes you want to have a back up just in case. Be nice to have a big diesel hanging around just in case of a hurricane or other disaster were to occur. I don't think I could get this and my bush hogs on my trailer when I am up that way of the Dover show.
  • MH81 said thank you

#3 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,643 Thanks
  • 1,746 posts

Posted June 22, 2014 - 12:40 AM

Was driving back late last night from FLA and was listening to these guys saying we we could have a geomagnetic storm that could wipe out the grid. Makes you want to have a back up just in case. Be nice to have a big diesel hanging around just in case of a hurricane or other disaster were to occur. I don't think I could get this and my bush hogs on my trailer when I am up that way of the Dover show.

You make a good point... I just bought a Kubota B7100, and one of my next purchases will be a generator to run off the PTO...

Smitty