#1 Utah Smitty OFFLINE  

Utah Smitty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5557
  • 1,641 Thanks
  • 1,742 posts

Posted June 19, 2014 - 02:23 AM

Another machine my friend is trying to move... if my yard was in good order and I had the time, I'd take a crack at it.

Windolph Dozer RH.jpg Windolph Dozer Rear.jpg Windolph Dozer LH.jpg

It's a Windolph Model F mini dozer.  These had a whole array of attachments for them. They were built in Portland, OR... probably not too many in the eastern US.

Here's some ads and a link with some information on similar models:

Windolph Adv.jpg

The machine is approximately 10-12 feet long and about 5 feet wide.  It is powered by a Wisconsin two cylinder horizontal shaft engine and the driveline goes through a Warner T-92 transmission--so it can be TOO heavy--The earlier Model C was about 1,500 lbs so I'd think this was a little more, maybe 1.700 or so.

Windolph Dozer Controls.jpg Windolph Dozer Engine.jpg Windolph Dozer Engine 2.jpg

The owner removed to carb to rebuild it and still has it--pictures show it missing from the engine.

The blade is hydraulically raised and can be manually angled.

Windolph Dozer Blade.jpg

It has sat for several years, so I suspect the transmission is full of water, and the tracks may be seized up.

The pictures show a one-lung Yanmar gas engine in the seat area- it doesn't go with the dozer.

He's not sure of the value, so make an offer. 

• Bud W, Talntedmrgreen and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 nbent ONLINE  

• Member No: 8320
  • 627 Thanks
  • 519 posts

Posted June 20, 2014 - 06:22 PM

this is very tempting but i have too many projects right now 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold, mni dozer, bulldozer, wisconsin, tracks, blade