I got to mow with the FF20 for about 20 minutes and had issues. Belt smoke and noise from under the cover. So I took it back off and took the cover off. Found the idler pulley had decided to sipt the ball bearings out. Belt was a bit overused also. I got things gathered together and went to TSC to see what I could find to fix it. I was able to find an idler that will work and a new deck belt. But no new drive belt, out of stock there. Should have some in by next weekend. Here's the goodies:
After things dry up out there, I'll get it back together! Need to sharpen the blades more. They were nearly round before and I didn't want to take too much off to start & lose the temper on them. So I'll work on them some more before I reinstall the deck.