We did minor repairs and one engine swap tonite at my shop. Inside there were 2 1959's, one 1960 and one 1962, 600 tractor. My oldest had shucked part of the reverser belt, which was an easy fix, the newer 59 has a leaking carb, that going to have to be completely replace, as its still leaking, even after replacing the cracked float and giving it a new needle and seat. We finally got around to mounting the 1968, 5.75 replacement engine on the 62. This removed the 8hp someone had scabbed on in a previous life. Didn't get it finished, but we did get as far as going to the garden with a disc and working it a little. On Sunday we'll have to put the hood latch on the head, get the duck bill welded to the muffler and see why the reverser only work part time. Anyway we got some good pictures of a room full of working Suburban power.