• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cpg OFFLINE  

cpg
  • Member No: 57994
  • 244 Thanks
  • 147 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 07:13 PM

Considering selling my 1969 Rugg 5088 to continue some other projects and make some space. Full tear down paint job, new tires, and has the fully functional deck. Runs and drives great. Only issue is I found the engine governor is bad so I connected the throttle cable directly to carb; just have to pay attention when running it. I just used it for show so just found a middle throttle speed and left it. Otherwise runs great always fires right up and looks and drives great; has 7hp recoil start Briggs. Rugg tractors are kinda rare and are usally quite hard to find. $700 obo.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2014-06-02 21.58.11.jpg
  • 2014-06-02 21.58.36.jpg

• hamman and Talntedmrgreen have said thanks

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,059 Thanks
  • 2,174 posts

Posted June 12, 2014 - 05:51 AM

Looks good, I like it!  I have a soft spot for tiny tractors.  Whereabouts in MI is it located?

#3 cpg OFFLINE  

cpg
  • Member No: 57994
  • 244 Thanks
  • 147 posts

Posted June 12, 2014 - 06:35 AM

I am in the Upper Peninsula by Marquette. I do make pretty frequent trips to visit my parents in Sault Ste. Marie though in the summer so I would meet someone by Mackinac or Northern Lower Michigan with it if needed. It could also be down in Petoskey for a tractor show this summer if you were interested and either of those locations helps.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale