#1 alsparl OFFLINE  

alsparl

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6288
  • 14 Thanks
  • 31 posts

Posted June 11, 2014 - 02:51 PM

For sale is a snow blade/plow kit that was acquired from the original owner. He had a '79 Murray and bought new with the tractor. Since moving to town, it has not been used much. To keep from rusting, a thin layer of flat black spray paint cover was applied. The small "u-shaped" bracket can remain on the tractor at all times and then the blade unit may be detached. The original manual comes with as well.

I am not sure if it would fit a Sears "branded" unit or not, but have been told both ways.

Asking $125 but will gladly consider reasonable offers. Item located in central IL, on I-74 between Champaign-Urbana and Bloomington-Normal metro areas. Message me with any questions. Thank you for viewing, and again, thank you for this page.

Attached Thumbnails

• 001.jpg
  • 002.jpg
  • 003.jpg
  • 004.jpg
  • 005.jpg

#2 harrty OFFLINE  

harrty
  • Member No: 60460
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted September 02, 2014 - 10:12 PM

For sale is a snow blade/plow kit that was acquired from the original owner. He had a '79 Murray and bought new with the tractor. Since moving to town, it has not been used much. To keep from rusting, a thin layer of flat black spray paint cover was applied. The small "u-shaped" bracket can remain on the tractor at all times and then the blade unit may be detached. The original manual comes with as well.

I am not sure if it would fit a Sears "branded" unit or not, but have been told both ways.

Asking $125 but will gladly consider reasonable offers. Item located in central IL, on I-74 between Champaign-Urbana and Bloomington-Normal metro areas. Message me with any questions. Thank you for viewing, and again, thank you for this page.

Wil you be able to ship to 38701?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale