Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

New Case, Colt And Ingersoll Tractor Dealer!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 443 Thanks
  • 427 posts

Posted December 12, 2014 - 06:59 PM

Ingersoll recently changed who handled their parts and now uses Central Parts. Most prices have been dropped dramatically. A set of blades, new belts and numerous other parts are now 1/2 of the price they were. They also have a much larger number of parts as Central Parts is willing to take old drawings and/or factory specs and have new parts reproduced to factory standards. New parts are much more abundant and cheaper than ever. Good luck in your new endever.

#17 superaben OFFLINE  

superaben
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 11204
  • 7,664 Thanks
  • 5,677 posts

Posted December 12, 2014 - 08:38 PM

Ingersoll recently changed who handled their parts and now uses Central Parts. Most prices have been dropped dramatically. A set of blades, new belts and numerous other parts are now 1/2 of the price they were. They also have a much larger number of parts as Central Parts is willing to take old drawings and/or factory specs and have new parts reproduced to factory standards. New parts are much more abundant and cheaper than ever. Good luck in your new endever.

That's all true.  Central cut out the middle men and allowed each of the middle mens' chunk of the profits to disappear from the price.  Ingersoll parts used to be extremely high, and I think that hurt sales (naturally) since you know that you have to buy an already expensive tractor and then buy replacement parts. 

Ben W.

#18 Sparky OFFLINE  

Sparky

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1574
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,892 posts

Posted December 12, 2014 - 08:39 PM

That leaves me out of the running . I got my floor swept and awaiting a battery shipment for a different project .

#19 jabelman OFFLINE  

jabelman
  • Member No: 38843
  • 1,472 Thanks
  • 1,134 posts

Posted December 12, 2014 - 09:47 PM

Good to know i can get parts for our case 220 thats going to get redone hopefully soon

#20 BowlBuilder OFFLINE  

BowlBuilder

• Member No: 8169
  • 443 Thanks
  • 427 posts

Posted December 13, 2014 - 10:07 AM

Where are you located Ben?