Garden Tractor Forums banner

new bolens member

5K views 54 replies 14 participants last post by  Bolens 1000 
#1 ·
hi every1. my name is sam an im a life long bolens collector and restorer. i collect 1967 bolens tractors i have 650, 750, 850, 1050, 1250, lawn keeper, estate keeper "ek10" an in the process of buying a grounds keeper "gk960". i also have a 87 bolens h1502 diesel 66 economy jim dandy 64 cub cadet 100 71 john deere 110 58 wheelhorse rj58 an 6? struck mini dozer "md40". i hope to learn some stuff and see some nice tractors an give advice on this site. thanks sam:thumbs:

#5 ·
Welcome Sam!!! Sounds like an awesome collection you have....Definitely Looking forward to seeing some pics!!!

#6 ·
thanks heres some pics of my 1050 blowin snow an my estate keeper w/ nos soft cab an blower. for my tube frame attachment i have a 36in snow blower, 33in tiller with 8in extenion i got from a dealer nos, mower decks, 2 42in dozer blades, a rare tree sprayer, brinly 10in malbord plow. for my large frame 1250 i have a 48in deck an dozer blade and nos soft cab. my estate keeper "ek10" has a 42in deck, 32in snow blower an rare 31in reel mower an soft cab that was nos when i got it 2 years ago.:thumbs:

Attachments

#7 ·
Wow!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 ·
yes thats the one. my grand father bought it with his 850 witch i have in my collection. i will take some pics of that stuff tomarrow.

#12 ·
yea ive never seen or heard of any1 else who has one. im saveing up some money to get a post hole digger, generator that mounts on the front runs off the pto an 2 sickle bars 1 for large frame an 1 for the tuber. alo front wheel weights. my friend had a dealiership that sold bolkens tractors and oliver tractors. i bought one of his bolens signs. i got to build a light to put it in. an i want to get a blower an tiller for my 1250. he has so much stuff its un real. hes holding all the attachments i want. its goin to be a while b4 i get the money up because im getting this grounds keeper. i want to buy it b4 its gone an there so hard to find. this one has a cab, 72in bat wing mower, dozer blade an snowblower. i cant wait to get it home.

#15 ·
thats really neat, i would love to see pics of the sprayer and gk, i have been on the hunt for a ek for a while now...closest thing i found so far is a lk.....

#18 ·
I think we need your friends number:thumbs: Where you from state...town...????

#19 ·
Bolens 1000 said:
Are you telling me you know of a Post hold Digger as well as the generator?
Wow! You are going to have some RARE stuff there!

I wont be able to sleep tonight .....I'll be thinking about all this Awesome stuff you have LOL.
Brian, you might have met the "Godfather of Bolens"!! I think I know who you'll be visiting on your next vacation! :thumbs:

#20 ·
Bolens 1000 said:
I'm Glad he's here as well .....
Going to need a new key board though..... I'm slobbering all over it.
:rofl2:pLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD:rofl2:

#21 ·
Nascar3244888 said:
I think we need your friends number:thumbs: Where you from state...town...????
olcowhand said:
Brian, you might have met the "Godfather of Bolens"!! I think I know who you'll be visiting on your next vacation! :thumbs:
:ditto: :ditto: !!!

#22 ·
Sam, welcome. That's some collection. That estate keeper with cab and blower is really cool. Can't wait to see more pics. Glad you joined.

#23 ·
im from carneys point new jersey. an i will have some pics of the gk when i get it home its in pa. im just gettin the money up for the post hole digger an generator. sorry guys cant give up my sorce last time i did something like that i was goin to buy a haban 48in flail mower for my 1250 an some1 went an got it i was so mad. but if an1 ever needs parts i would be more then happy to see if i can get them for ya. i just dont want them rare attachments to be gone.

#25 ·
he has 1 gen, 1 post hole digger, lots of wheel weights, snow blowers and dozer blades for large frame an tubers and the 2 sickle bars. if he had more rare attachments i would have them on hole like everything else he has for me. im goin there in a week or 2. to see if he had added anything. i got to get parts for my 1250, 1050 and oliver 1950 with the detroit diesel. if he has some new stuff i will post some pics

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.