First I did some hi-light painting. I know its not original but I like the idea of some accent color
I wanted to put some of the heat sheilds on before I got to far, those bottom bolts are tough to get to. I saw the fuel line ran behind the flywheel and shroud so I put it in while it was easy.
Then it was time to get the tires back on it so I could roll it out of the way and let my wife back in the garage
That is how it sits right now. I am working on the dash tower so I can get it installed and then rewire it and start it up again. Also I will be sand blasting the rest of the tin, priming sanding and painting. I will try to post pics as it goes along so I do not get behind and my questions will be more timely.
Thanks to all for the kind words. So far this has really been a blast.
Edited by Bigdaddydon, February 13, 2011 - 11:38 PM.