1 reply to this topic

#1 suburban 12 OFFLINE  

suburban 12
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29382
  • 396 Thanks
  • 325 posts

Posted June 05, 2014 - 07:45 PM

I have a sears suburban 12 and ss12 for sale. I repainted the suburban 12 for my senior project about a year ago. It will run, but need the wiring grounds gone through so that it will charge. It has four original sears tires, I have never seen another set of ribbed front tires like I have on it. I have a snow plow that came with it when I bought it.

The ss12 needs some work, but can be made a whole tractor again, or would make a good parts tractor. It is the early model before they started putting the "full" running boards on them like you see on all other ss models. I have had the engine fire, it does not have a carb on it but I have two that can be put together to make one good one. It is the points style engine so there isnt the issue of a solid state that can go bad. I have a mower deck and spare trans that go with it.

I would like to sell both tractors together but would be willing to sell them separately. Asking $250 obo for them.

The pictures are a little dated, I have a seat and actual exhaust on the suburban 12, and the deck is no longer on the ss12.

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo-0199.jpg
  • Photo-0133.jpg

#2 suburban 12 OFFLINE  

suburban 12
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29382
  • 396 Thanks
  • 325 posts

Posted June 07, 2014 - 06:35 PM

Price drop, $200 obo. I need to get these out of here, I also have other random parts from another suburban 12 I parted out. Please pm me if interested in the tractors or parts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale