After working on and off for two months, my "Super Power' is completed. I was lucky in that I found a complete and running tractor. I am originally from Illinois and would frequent the Bradley, IL area often so a piece of history was needed. The major item on the tractor that needed work was the clutch. Other than that, I basically stripped and then greased, lubed, and painted everything. Where I could I used stainless steel hardware for a little "bling." I have two acres of trees so no room for a garden plot which means it will probably sit for the most part. Now to find my second one!
Edited by shallowwatersailor, June 04, 2014 - 06:19 PM.