Finally got around to pulling out the TRA-10D motor from the 1050 I recently got. I went to drain the oil before giving it a degreaser bath, but, ran into a stuck, rounded off oil plug. Well, vise grips didn't work after soaking with PBlaster. Tried cutting a screw slot with a Dremel tool. Good slot but the screwdriver just broke away more of the plug. Dremel again to flatten the surface and now drilling with a left handed drill bit to use an extractor. The extractor is in but, the plug isn't budging. More PBlaster. Still isn't budging. I'm afraid I will break the extractor if I put any more torque to it.