http://m.youtube.com...h?v=1pXKLiXD_zw
  • Alc said thank you

#17 fball1208 OFFLINE  

fball1208
  • Member No: 58046
  • 1 Thanks
  • 12 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 05:04 AM

Thanks for the info, cant download anymore manuals toady so ill have to wait.

#18 fball1208 OFFLINE  

fball1208
  • 1 Thanks
  • 12 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 07:58 PM

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401411488.770398.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401411509.553158.jpg
Pics of the snow thrower best I could get at the moment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 Amigatec OFFLINE  

Amigatec

Collector of Rusty Junk

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5899
  • 2,023 Thanks
  • 3,172 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 03:47 AM

I have searched the internet high and low for any info on Rotohoe, and there it's not any thing out there. YouTube only has 3 sets of videos of a Rotohoe tiller. The other 2 have the belt covers missing. The only thing on mine that's missing is the knob for the depth control as far as I can tell.

I have been told the Rotohoe was bought out by TroyBilt, but I can not verify that. Since you have the snowthrower attachment that makes yours even more rare. They did make some rear mounted attachments for it, but I have never seen any offered for sale.

#20 fball1208 OFFLINE  

fball1208
  • 1 Thanks
  • 12 posts

Posted May 30, 2014 - 04:15 AM

After I get mine back together I'll post some pics of it as far as I can tell other then missing a few bolts it's all there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Amigatec said thank you

#21 Jagcad OFFLINE  

Jagcad
  • Member No: 60847
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted July 29, 2014 - 01:12 PM

I stumbled in here and lo and behold, someone else has an older Roto Hoe powered by an early Lauson. Present issues: 1. Water in the crankcase. PO pressure washed it. 2. Threads on crank snout battered. Need size and count to seek a new nut and or die to clean them. 3. Solid rubber tires mummified! 4. Drive belt gone. 5. magneto/coil chamber loaded in oil and crud. Fairly clean now. 6. Slight coating on points. Odd continuity results, even after cleaning and with or without black points to coil wire connected. I made a puller to get the flywheel off. Looking for guidance on above and parts source and manual. I did restore an older Troybilt chipper shredder to service by repowering it with a Honda knock off OHV motor. Shreds really well, Chip blade not so good. My weed whackers are now one. One works and the other is a pile of parts. Briggs powered yard vac awaits my attention. Much newer than the 32 Roto Hoe!! WWII vintage Tecumseh powered generator also awaits my attention. 83 Jaguar XJ wuzza six repowered with 94 Cadillac Lt1 and 4l60e transmission. Very dependable and with power and economy. Old guy whostill gets hads dirty. Carl