• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Petenpole OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 70
  • 145 Thanks
  • 149 posts

Posted May 27, 2014 - 09:52 AM

I am thinning out some of the stuff I have and I am listing a snow cab for a Massey tractor.

I acquired this 2 years ago and never got around to installing it on any of my tractors and it has been sitting outside during that time.  Dreams and reality don't always play out.

The Cab is usable but needs some work on it. The neighbor kids used the left door glass for BB gun practice and it has 5 hits, that glass should be replaced, the back glass is completely gone, and the door needs some work for a perfect fit. I am conservative and on a scaled of 1-10 with 10 being perfect I call this a 5.

The cab has lights on top and a hook to hoist it up and set on a tractor. I do NOT have the flexible rubber  shields for the front of the cab that go around the engine and hood.

The snow cab is located in Independence Mo zip code 64055 and it is heavy and I would guess 200LBS. 

Asking $450.00  and I am open to offers but I wont give it away. Look for my other listings that I have for a Massey 1655 restoration project, and 3 parts tractors

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0892.JPG
  • IMG_0893.JPG
  • IMG_0894.jpg
  • IMG_0895.jpg
  • IMG_0896.jpg

• Texas Deere and Horse and mangyone have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale