Okay, other than the throttle cable I'm calling this project DONE!
One of the members here is fixing me up with a new throttle cable and control, (Thanks Bolens!) and then I'll have this DB completely ready to work in style.
I still have to do all of the implements but that will be a project that I'll spread throughout the summer and winter. I wanted to get the tractor finished as quickly as possible but the implements can be dealt with more slowly and I'm sure I will enjoy the project more because of that fact.
Like I've posted before I did not set out to get a perfect restoration on this tractor. I simply wanted to dress her up a little.
This one will be earning her keep in the gardens so I didn't see any sense in doing a total and perfect restoration.
All in all I'm happy with how she turned out.
She might be 60 years old but with a little makeup I think she looks pretty.
Anyway, for your viewing enjoyment........