• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

• Member No: 1920
  • 646 Thanks
  • 1,425 posts

Posted June 16, 2014 - 08:46 PM

thats something i could use everyday here on the farm,,, i have a struck md40 but they wernt built like that and the backhoe is sweet.. awsome rig you scored man

• Chopperhed and holdenboy1960 have said thanks

#17 camdigger OFFLINE  

• Member No: 70250
  • 669 Thanks
  • 230 posts

Posted July 26, 2015 - 03:36 AM

Hi all! Love the Magnatrac but need to change the loader cylinders. They're leaking badly and the chrome is worn off the rods which will just cause new seals to fail. I'm trying to find replacement cylinders without going through Struck since they want $265 each. Does anyone know where I can find the specs for these? I took measurements but can't find the exact one's I need so I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. Here's what I have: Bore: 2.5", Stroke 24", Retracted center pin to center pin 30", Extended pin to center pin 54", Pin Diameter 1". I'm guesing that I can use a different bore but I can't find cylinders with the same retracted and extended measurements. These measurements I'm sure of. I would appreciate any help on this!

I know this thread is ancient history, but if you're looking for hyd cylinders, there are places that will build custom cylinders at a very reasonable premium. If in Canada, for example, Princess Auto provides the custom, made to order cylinders. OTOH, it is possible to replace the rods and seals if you have access to a machine shop.
  • Chopperhed and holdenboy1960 have said thanks

#18 holdenboy1960 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 62113
  • 1,463 Thanks
  • 809 posts

Posted August 22, 2015 - 05:13 AM

going by the demo vids it should do any work you got for it 

• Chopperhed said thank you