• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,269 Thanks
  • 28,607 posts

Posted August 01, 2014 - 08:08 AM

When you guys buy from Miller, please mention what site you are from.
They were given the opportunity to become site sponsors here and declined. They then decided to continue listing their wares for free and After repeated admonishments, George had to ban them.
If they respond they are interested in being a part of the site, please let us know.

• Trav1s, NJKen and Sawdust have said thanks

#17 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted August 01, 2014 - 08:33 AM

I've purchased both lawn & garden and car tires from these guys in the past. Selection is great, prices are great, shipping is about on par with other sources, but they do charge sales tax which is one of the big differences among online tire stores.

http://www.tires-eas...cart-tires.html

Another option for those who like to use ATV tires, both Tread Depot and Discount Tire Direct carry them at good prices. Discount factors shipping costs into the overall price and calls it free shipping. Tread Depot tends to have lower prices but charges for shipping. The trick is that they frequently have free shipping months for ATV tires.

I like the V61s for the front and unfortunately that means your stuck with Miller Tire. I've had a couple bad customer service experiences with them but they seem to be about the only source for the Vredesteins. I've generally found them to be rather expensive on the tires I've been comparing and their shipping charges were high compared to their competition. The only way the V61s are affordable for me is if I can save the shipping fee by catching them at a show.

Edited by Canawler, August 01, 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#18 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1477
  • 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted August 01, 2014 - 08:52 AM

We use M.E. Miller tire for just about everything on the farm. Very good pricing usually and good people to deal with.
  • Trav1s said thank you

#19 NJKen OFFLINE  

NJKen
  • Member No: 9515
  • 1,359 Thanks
  • 1,284 posts

Posted August 01, 2014 - 04:07 PM

I've bought from Miller a time or two, but anymore it's been eBay. Better prices and most often free shipping for the same brand tires.
  • MH81 and GTTinkerer have said thanks

#20 GTTinkerer OFFLINE  

GTTinkerer

GT Tinkerer

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1564
  • 1,153 Thanks
  • 1,326 posts

Posted August 01, 2014 - 05:26 PM

I use a local (50 miles) business, Cadillac Wholesale Tire.  Fair prices and free drop off delivery every Tuesday and Thursday.

#21 slim67 OFFLINE  

slim67
  • Member No: 61562
  • 1 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted August 15, 2014 - 08:18 PM

I purchased a pair of AG tires on EBay at an EBay Store called GCT Wholesale a couple years ago. They seem to be holding up real well. The tires are an off brand size 23X10.5-12 & I do not think paid much over $100 for the pair & that included shipping.

Charlie

i know the guy, probably deestones. hes good to deal with.

• MH81 said thank you

#22 Trav1s ONLINE  

Trav1s

Got points?

• Member No: 5472
  • 2,602 Thanks
  • 3,750 posts

Posted September 12, 2014 - 09:49 AM

Check Ebay for venders. I think a lot of folks have given good feedback for Miller tire as well.

Miller has been great with me on all my orders. Front tires and rear tires for the 120 as well as tubes for my 7 cart.  They know LGT and ATV tires. 

#23 skyrydr2 ONLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,408 Thanks
  • 3,158 posts

Posted September 12, 2014 - 10:42 AM

I have gotten many pairs of tires from Cleveland tire both on eBay and direct and never had any issues. If your looking for a rear ag tire the Duro brand is my choice!! Superior traction and tread life to Carlisle ags. I have both and want to get rid of the Carlisle ags for Duros!!
  • Sawdust and Coventry Plumber have said thanks