Some Big News To Share

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 backwoods OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8613
  • 2,049 Thanks
  • 2,429 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 05:45 AM

well the last baby apt was last week an got to hear the heart beat for the second time!!!! we have our next apt in june then the day after our anniversary we go to find out what were having.

• MH81 and Sawdust have said thanks

#32 pigsitter OFFLINE  

enjoyin the livin part of life!

• Member No: 10704
  • 1,227 Thanks
  • 1,083 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 06:36 AM

I doesn't have to matter what sex the baby is. Either way, it's going to have a boy's name and hunt, fish and work on tractors.

Good for you folks! :thumbs:

Congrats and as said above sex of the baby does not matter, I wished for a boy when my first daughter was born but not so much when my second daughter came along,today the 2 of them are the biggest tomboy's you ever saw! Just make sure to heed the warnings of others in this thread take tons of pictures as they grow up way way to fast!!

Edited by pigsitter, May 28, 2014 - 06:37 AM.

#33 backwoods OFFLINE  

• 2,049 Thanks
  • 2,429 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 06:58 AM

I dont have to worry about taking pictures my wife takes a ton of pictures she even wants to get a new camera before she has the lil one. An if we are having a daughter shell grow up fishing an working on cars an gts learning the maintenance of equipment and even how to repaint everything or custom paint. Oh an cant forget camping since the wife an i love camping with her folks.

• TomLGT195 and Sawdust have said thanks

#34 WNYTractorTinkerer OFFLINE  

Tinker Master

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 10789
  • 8,153 Thanks
  • 4,566 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 07:18 AM

Didn't know you had it in you BW!!  J/K!!

• backwoods said thank you

#35 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,050 Thanks
  • 4,981 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 03:29 PM

Girls are WAY more fun that boys.  Don't tell that to my son to be born in July/August

All the girls in the family, 4 to 12 are a blast.  The boys are chickens!  They just want to hang on their mom's leg.

My 4 year old girl is a daredevil and loves to work on stuff with me.  She is a blast.  I told my wife one day she will be better than me at fixing stuff.

Last week the power in the living room went out, and my wife had no idea what to do.  I told her to put little girl on the phone.  I told her to take her mom to the grey box in the basement, and tell her mom to open it up, and look for a level flipped to the center.  She gave her phone back to my wife, and I hear her walking her downstairs.  That's the breaker box, open it momma!  Look for the funny one in the center, see how the others ones are all left and right?  That one!  Flip it!

My wife was like why didn't you just tell me?  Because you wouldn't of understood and asked too many questions.

• MH81, KennyP, backwoods and 2 others have said thanks

#36 Sawdust OFFLINE  

• Member No: 36549
  • 4,516 Thanks
  • 2,827 posts

Posted May 28, 2014 - 08:25 PM

Congratulations to you & your wife. You'll be making memories everyday. Nice job on the Jeep, is that a custom mix? It looks a little like the blue I want to paint my MTD 990, Dodge Intense Pearl Blue.

#37 backwoods OFFLINE  

• 2,049 Thanks
  • 2,429 posts

Posted May 29, 2014 - 05:43 AM

At the college we you use PPG products an i had an endless amount of colors to choose from but i went with 2014 corvette blue my mind. The sealer is D822 primer mixed as a sealer then PPG Envirobase base coat an Envirobase cleat coat From PPG's water born line. This color has 3 pearls plus its a metallic it looks amazing in the sun if i pull the trailer out today ill post updated pics of the jeep

• panzersarebest said thank you