• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 wally471 OFFLINE  

wally471

• Member No: 7924
  • 60 Thanks
  • 56 posts

Posted November 16, 2014 - 09:15 PM

Superspeedex has some pictures on his link in a post, I'll be adding more when I get them. We did have a good time and great weather no madder what Ginger Zee said is was going to be.

Here is a link to them too. http://www.chapter34.com/apps/photos/

Wally

• MH81, superspeedex and PGHsteelworker have said thanks

#47 wally471 OFFLINE  

wally471

• 60 Thanks
  • 56 posts

Posted November 17, 2014 - 08:18 AM

What a beautiful day picture perfect, sure glad I didn't believe Ginger Zee (weather woman) and miss yesterday like so many did. We have not had a bad at The Beacon Hotel since we began having our events there. To those that missed yesterday its just to to bad, but the good news is we will be back in the spring on May 2, 2015. After that there will be a show at J&D's in Wexford, Pa. "AND THEN WILL HAVE A NEW EVENT still in the planning stage Marbuger Farm Dairy Plow and Pull Day before Big Knob Event. Keep checking back for date and time because you will not want to miss this one, there will be nothing on the field. I'll have some pictures from the last Plow and Pull Day and of the new place soon.
Thanks to all the HELPED make this a success 

When viewing photos to see in 3D click (view as side show), then click (full screen). Enjoy

• PGHsteelworker said thank you

#48 wally471 OFFLINE  

wally471

• 60 Thanks
  • 56 posts

Posted November 18, 2014 - 04:42 PM

WPGTA'S next event will be May 2, 2015 with Plowing, Pulling and show. Also we will have our consignment auction and our regular auction. We also are planning a mid summer Plow and Pull day at Marburger Farm Dairy and maybe another one Slippery Rock along with our fall Plow and Pull Day at the Beacon Hotel on Nov. 14, 2015. We will have Big Knob too. Keep checking back to http://www.chapter34.com   

Edited by wally471, November 18, 2014 - 05:28 PM.

• superspeedex and PGHsteelworker have said thanks

#49 The Junk Doctor OFFLINE  

The Junk Doctor
  • GTt Junior
  • Member No: 63442
  • 31 Thanks
  • 30 posts

Posted November 21, 2014 - 10:52 PM

It was a good day and luckily some good weather. Hope to see ya in the spring.
  • MH81, wally471, David Brown and 1 other said thanks

#50 wally471 OFFLINE  

wally471

• 60 Thanks
  • 56 posts

Posted November 22, 2014 - 12:34 PM

Here are pictures of Plowing and Pulling from Nov.15, 2014 event at the Beacon Hotel. I had no problems plowing with my Cub Cadet 126. Ask Larry B. he drove it. The ones that did had to long of pins in there plow and brinlys or the plows where no set up right.

I tried to help others with there plows and will do the same in the spring May 2, 2015. In the works is a mid summer plow and pull day at the Marburger Farm Dairy not far from the Beacon Hotel.

• PGHsteelworker and The Junk Doctor have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plowing, pulling