• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 drjones OFFLINE  

drjones
  • Member No: 57322
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted May 15, 2014 - 07:26 PM

I have a Agricat similar to that one. I'm having problems keeping the tracks on. I've a few ideas what the problem might be but any input would be great. I will try and include some pictures.

Mine has the rubber in the tracks but the rubber is pretty much rotted and gone which causes the angles bolted to the pads that hold the rubber to really dig in and makes it work really hard to turn on sod which is when the tracks come off, it does fine on the smooth pavement in the warehouse.

The bushings are loose in the rails I didn't realize the they were not supposed to be until I saw some pictures of others.

The plate that support the rollers are worn on the bottom and don't extend down as far as they used to.image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#2 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,528 Thanks
  • 3,917 posts

Posted May 15, 2014 - 08:50 PM

I have a Agricat similar to that one. I'm having problems keeping the tracks on. I've a few ideas what the problem might be but any input would be great. I will try and include some pictures.

Mine has the rubber in the tracks but the rubber is pretty much rotted and gone which causes the angles bolted to the pads that hold the rubber to really dig in and makes it work really hard to turn on sod which is when the tracks come off, it does fine on the smooth pavement in the warehouse.

Welcome to the forums drjones!

Neat little cat you have. I don't have a clue what will help you with the tracks. Some one should be along who will know.