• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • Member No: 53940
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 09:18 AM

Clint - That's it?  That's all you've got?  Pretty lame!   I used to have TWICE that much Panzer stuff hanging around till I called the scrap dealer and had him haul most of it away. Now I can FINALLY walk through the living room to get to the bath room, so I don't have to go outside :toilethead: !!!

• Savageman said thank you

#17 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 412 Thanks
  • 295 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 01:36 PM

Clint, you know you can make a few extra bucks.  The Producers of TVs  'Hoarders Buried Alive' are looking for new material.  Give them a call.  LOL

On another note, are you the Clint on Facebooks Panzer page?  Nice collection, buddy

I am the one on the FB page.

Hoarders returned my call and said they didn't know where to start. They would have to film a whole season at my place. Lol.
  • Savageman said thank you

#18 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• 412 Thanks
  • 295 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 01:47 PM

Clint - That's it?  That's all you've got?  Pretty lame!   I used to have TWICE that much Panzer stuff hanging around till I called the scrap dealer and had him haul most of it away. Now I can FINALLY walk through the living room to get to the bath room, so I don't have to go outside :toilethead: !!!

That's all. This forum isn't that user friendly with uploading pictures. I have posted a lot on the Panzer Tractor Group on Facebook. I can upload video there as well
  • panzersarebest said thank you

#19 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 02:38 PM

That's all. This forum isn't that user friendly with uploading pictures. I have posted a lot on the Panzer Tractor Group on Facebook. I can upload video there as well

Oh well - if that's all you've got, I guess we'll just have to settle for that LOL. I hope you know I'm just kidding.

The only problem I've had posting pics on here is that on a rare occasion, they might be positioned sideways but that's about it.

#20 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• 412 Thanks
  • 295 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 02:41 PM

Oh well - if that's all you've got, I guess we'll just have to settle for that LOL. I hope you know I'm just kidding.
   The only problem I've had posting pics on here is that on a rare occasion, they might be positioned sideways but that's about it.

Same here. My tablet won't let me change the orientation if it's wrong. I have to rely on a moderator to do so. I like the forum, but it's inactive for weeks at a time sometimes. I check it everyday, but usually nothing new pops up.

#21 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 02:44 PM

Same here. My tablet won't let me change the orientation if it's wrong. I have to rely on a moderator to do so. I like the forum, but it's inactive for weeks at a time sometimes. I check it everyday, but usually nothing new pops up.

I'd throw more stuff on here but I don't want people to think I'm hogging it either.

#22 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• 412 Thanks
  • 295 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 03:12 PM

I'd throw more stuff on here but I don't want people to think I'm hogging it either.

Same here, but I think any new material is better than no material.

#23 Panzerguy OFFLINE  

Panzerguy
  • 650 Thanks
  • 391 posts

Posted February 23, 2015 - 03:19 PM

IMG_9748.JPG

Same here, but I think any new material is better than no material.

Can't remember if I posted this one on here or not. This was at the show in Kent, CT last Sept.  Sideways pics again.  Couldn't figure out how to remove it.  :wallbanging:

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_9751.JPG

Edited by Panzerguy, February 24, 2015 - 07:48 AM.

#24 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

oldiron1
  • Member No: 43924
  • 292 Thanks
  • 182 posts

Posted February 24, 2015 - 01:29 PM

Great collection! Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy seeing tractors in their "work cloths". 

• Clint and Savageman have said thanks