I have decided to sell the '68 side tag 110 that I rescued from certain death in Nebraska. As much as I want to get this one up and going my time and money are better spent on my 312.
Serial number is 100,46x and has the original RF steering wheel and the non-ribbed fender pan.
- '68 110 tractor (original k181 in place, turns free, and valves move free. Very little ridge at the top of the cylinder bore)
- original 39 deck with original draft plate (green) and replacement (black) that turns free
- Correct spindle found and installed along with temporary tire.
- Hood, grill, hood inserts, and supports are not on the tractor but included
- PTO cover
- Replacement seat pan (will need welded and painted)
- Front lift and rod (correct early style for this tractor)
- Hapco reproduction seat ($200 if not purchased as part of group buy)
- A few other misc parts
Included pics are from when I found it and as it sits now in storage It is currently located outside Cedar Rapids, Iowa. If you want to save some money we can talk about leaving things out of the purchase. Private message or email me if you are interested.
Edited by Trav1s, May 09, 2014 - 10:17 AM.