Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Dad's Locked Truck Stolen In San Antonio Today..

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1477
  • 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 01:19 PM

It's horrible what people will do. I have had a vehicle stollen but I now have to park in my garage when ever I'm home. Everytime I fill up my tank, if I leave it outside they leave me just enough gas to get to the gas station.

Walking through my garage is down right lethal too. I can't wait for them to try. Not only would all the tractor parts on the floor and stacked around trip them or fall on them. But if I hear it I won't be a happy camper.

Best of luck to you and your dad in getting the truck and belongings back. Check pawn shops for the laptop and other valuables regularly.

sent from my telecomunication device, from the seat of my imaginary tractor, working my imaginary feilds.

#32 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,079 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 01:48 PM

The 1999 to 2011 Super Duty Fords with Crew Cabs Are the hottest stolen trucks in TX. Most of time they take them and tear out the back seat, drive them across the border and load them up with Illegal Aliens to bring back to the US. They stack um like cord wood from what I've been told, usually getting 12 to 16 guys in the cab.

That is amazing!  Built Ford TOUGH! 

They should use that as an advertising scheme.

This 1999 Ford F250 Super Crew just hauled 47 Illiegal aliens across the board.  You may think that was in bed.  NO!  It was in our huge spacious cab!

• Texas Deere and Horse and Bill 76 have said thanks

#33 Bill 76 ONLINE  

Bill 76
  • Member No: 49625
  • 1,641 Thanks
  • 1,057 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 01:53 PM

Sorry about your loss.hope you get it back.Even if the truck was in nice shape the insurance companys don't care they will only give you what a 12 year old truck is worth minus decutable yada yada ect.

THEY USED TO HANG HORSE THEVIES----MAYBE OUR FORE FATHERS HAD THE RIGHT IDEA.
  • olcowhand and Texas Deere and Horse have said thanks

#34 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 02:15 PM

THEY USED TO HANG HORSE THEVIES----MAYBE OUR FORE FATHERS HAD THE RIGHT IDEA.

Yep, for sure!

Along with women and child abusers. Should have never quit building the gallows. If criminals had something to fear I'm sure crime would drop. Now we just send them to a "college" for criminal activity.

sent from my telecomunication device, from the seat of my imaginary tractor, working my imaginary feilds.
  • Bill 76 said thank you

#35 Bill 76 ONLINE  

Bill 76
  • Member No: 49625
  • 1,641 Thanks
  • 1,057 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 02:33 PM

Yep, for sure!

Along with women and child abusers. Should have never quit building the gallows. If criminals had something to fear I'm sure crime would drop. Now we just send them to a "college" for criminal activity.

And what ever happened to hard labor such as the rock pile and the chain gang,time to start cracking the whip on these bums.
And lets not forget about the work farms,work em from sunup to sundown. 

#36 BillTheTractorMan OFFLINE  

BillTheTractorMan

Tractorholic

• 203 Thanks
  • 288 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 02:42 PM

And what ever happened to hard labor such as the rock pile and the chain gang,time to start cracking the whip on these bums.
And lets not forget about the work farms,work em from sunup to sundown.

People were a lot more honest back in those days. Now it's cruel. Let's put them in a comfy cell, feed them, and give them a tv and magazine subscriptions.

• Bill 76 said thank you

#37 TomLGT195 OFFLINE  

TomLGT195
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 29432
  • 2,802 Thanks
  • 2,201 posts

Posted May 07, 2014 - 04:32 PM

That sucks!

Brian hope you get the important things ironed out with the bank and your dads files. May the culprits get what they deserve.  That was a good idea someone posted, " does the store  have video surveillance ?" , might be worth checking if you already haven't.  

Good luck , Tom

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you