Sorry all this is a bit of a continuation of my other topic but I'm out of options. The flywheel on my gt262 is seized, it's the Kawasaki FC540V. I have tried:
- Candle wax
- PB Blaster (for days)
- Homemade penetrating oil
- I have used a flywheel puller until the end of the crank shaft is getting ruined and the puller is bent
- I have tried hitting the puller with a hammer
- I have tried heating around the shaft for 45 mins with a heat gun
- I have tried heating around the shaft for 45 mins with propane
- Hitting the flywheel around the shaft
- Prying on the flywheel and hitting the end of the shaft
The only thing I haven't tried is heating it red hot with an oxy torch which I do not have. I don't know what else to do. I'm trying to get to the stator since mine is only putting out 10V AC which I believe is not enough. At this point I'm worried about ruining the engine somehow if I already haven't.
I'm out of options and not sure what to do next. Does anyone have any new ideas?