#16 johndeereelfman OFFLINE  

johndeereelfman

Elfin Majic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3761
  • 5,479 Thanks
  • 2,535 posts

Posted April 29, 2014 - 08:21 PM

I didn't even know you were there Jim until I was pulling out and saw you and Halfscale waving Hi to me. Plus, I was on a time limit schedule, as I needed to get home in time for my wife to get to work. I promised her I wouldn't stay long, and I wouldn't make her late for work. I'm sorry for not mingling that day, and wasn't trying to be snobbish. I wanted to be there earlier than when we arrived, but I had to work Fire Police for a Sauder Egg Run, and trust me, some of those runners think they are more important than what they are, and treat you like dirt, so I wasn't in the greatest of moods.

Please accept my apologies for all the members that were there that I didn't get to talk to. Please, no offense was meant. 

#17 Canawler OFFLINE  

Canawler

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,893 Thanks
  • 1,750 posts

Posted April 30, 2014 - 08:59 AM

Please accept my apologies for all the members that were there that I didn't get to talk to. Please, no offense was meant. 

Trust me, no offense was taken.  I assumed you were on a tight schedule and needed to devote your time to your son, as you should.  The winking smiley with the pokes was supposed to show that. :D

We all stood around and decided to razz you about it, though. :thumbs:

• josh deaven and KennyP have said thanks