Toys, gotta have them!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fonz3482 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 84
  • 706 Thanks
  • 576 posts

Posted February 27, 2010 - 09:57 AM

Hello everyone, im new here to gttalk and like many of you I enjoy anything that has a motor!! I have always liked tractors but just recently started collecting them when I purchased my house @ 8 months ago. I started a small lawn cutting, snowblowing, and yardwork business when I was 12 yrs old to fund my want for toys. I never could save any of my money beause I always found some toy to buy! Well I am a big kid now and still havent stopped collecting toys. I have downsized recently :wallbanging: due to the new house but have replaced fast fun expensive toys with tractors! Here are some pics of whats left! Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails

• tractor2..jpg
  • tractor..jpg
  • dump cart..jpg
  • g 14 with deck..jpg
  • bolens with red c.jpg
  • washed bolens #1..jpg
  • 062308_1729..jpg
  • 010307_1412..jpg
  • jeep pass. side v.jpg
  • 010307_1409..jpg
  • 080108_2038..jpg
  • 07 Mustang..jpg

#2 oldgtman OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 43
  • 0 Thanks
  • 16 posts

Posted February 27, 2010 - 10:08 AM

To bad about having to get rid of the fast stuff, but but keeping the old beasts running is safer and more fulfilling as a hobby I think.

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,248 Thanks
  • 15,613 posts

Posted February 27, 2010 - 10:20 AM

Looks like you still have some fast toys, I like the mustang since I am a ford nut and I also like the grand national, at least it looks like a grand national and not a monte carlo.

I also like crotch rockets but have learned that the older I am getting the bigger of a woos I am getting to be LOL