Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
Sold

Simplicity Legacy 25Hp, 222 Hours With 60" Sweepster (Mi)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted April 22, 2014 - 09:06 PM

I bought a package deal so I could snatch up a Legacy cab, and will be looking to sell the tractor.  It was used only for snow removal with a Sweepster broom and has extremely low hours, only 222 on the Kohler 25hp Command.  No smoke, leaks or charging issues.

Tractor starts, runs and drives great.  Power steering, hydraulic implement lift, 2-speed rear end with neutral, differential lock, 50# wheel weights, excellent tires, lights, gauges and hour meter all in working condition.  Good battery.  Front PTO works great and shows no signs of wear.  Mid PTO has never been used and still has the factory rubber covering. 

Unfortunately, the front end is showing signs of rust, I'm assuming from spending winters wet.  Common heat areas where snow melts like the front grill, edges of the side panels, below the engine on the frame rails and beneath the running boards.  It's noticable up close, and I can get any pics you like.  $1400

I also have a 60" Legacy Sweepster with hitch, driveshaft, subframe, all mounting hardware and manual angle kit.  Brushes are at 50-60% and have a few years left on them.  I figure brushes get around 500 hours, and these appear to be the originals.  I also have a complete spare set of brushes to go with it, with about 30-40% life on them.  $900

Package for both, I'll knock off $200.  $2100

These machines have become my favorite...stop by and run this thing and it's tough to argue  =]  The brooms are also incredibly effective, and in this size with adjustable angle, they are hard to beat for detatching, snow removal, general cleanup and removing gravel from lawns.  I'll work on a youtube video this weekend or next week if possible.

20140422_065425.jpg
20140422_065432.jpg

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Talntedmrgreen

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,065 Thanks
  • 2,179 posts

Posted April 27, 2014 - 11:40 AM

Sold, thank you!

• Texas Deere and Horse said thank you

#3 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,754 Thanks
  • 8,923 posts

Posted April 27, 2014 - 12:08 PM

Got it! $

#4 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted April 27, 2014 - 01:37 PM

Glad to hear you got her sold so quickly. Hopefully a member here bought it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold