I got around to tinkering with this again today. Went out to the hardware store to see if they would have parts. They actually had all the parts in stock to put a universal in. But then reality set in and I realized that the one yoke would have to get machined to fit the pump and I would have to shorten the driveshaft. So then I get the sticker shock of what it all adds up to. I left the parts there and came home to have another closer look at this.
Got it cleaned around the hydraulic valve, there was one lline with a leak and it made a mee.
Here it looks like if I put in a universal, the yoke will be mighty close to the lines on the front of the pump. Maybe if I get a 90 that is fairly tight I could get it a little bit farther away. It had steel lines coming from the pump before, And I am thinking of just getting hoses for there. I guess hoses will work instead of steel line.
Here are the blocks from the fiber disc coupler. They got beat up a bit and the center got chewed on bad.
I got to adding up all the parts and realized that I am almost at the price of another tractor. Now I am thinking of just pushing this into the corner for awhile.