I've been promising to get you guys some pics of my tractor since I first signed up and while out at the farm today I finally remembered to get them.
I mounted the new motor onto the tractor today and also changed over to the wheels that had the weights on them.
I then got the plow set up and took it out into a side field and gave it a try.
While I was plowing my dad came out to watch and was really impressed both with the job that it did and how easily and quickly it could move through the soil.
When I finished he said it was amazing but that the DB could work as much ground as a good team of horses.
The ground was still a little bit wet but I was happy with the job that it did. The tires were trying to slip a little, (just every so often), but a gentle lift on the handlebars was all it took to get things moving again.
All in all I was impressed and happy.
I still have to figure out how to get the throttle cable attached to the motor but I think I have a plan for that. I'll hopefully get to it either this week or next weekend and then I should be ready to go to the garden once it dries up a little more.
Anyway, here's the photos I keep promising: