• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,685 Thanks
  • 17,204 posts

Posted April 12, 2014 - 08:54 AM

Got this in a few days ago, Its a "Second" from the factory where they double stamped the graphics on the face of the knob.

Functions as it should its just a double print, good for the worker tractor that you dont care what the cable looks like :D

Universal "Cut to fit"

List$ 19.95  This one being a "Second" is for $14.00 plus $5.05 shipping

Figured I'd post it here for someone who may need one, but if It dosen't sell I'll just use it on mine :D

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN4891.JPG
  • DSCN4890.JPG

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted April 12, 2014 - 09:40 AM

Question on those cables.  My Wheelhorse GT14 had similar and that is one they had to replace orig with. Problem was the size of nut on back of the dash to hold it in. The GT had a little cast dash and hole was real close to the corner of the dash unit. Those big nuts didn't really have room to go down to flat surface on back of dash and hit the corner casting and never really did tighten up correct.  I wondered if Bolens one's are out in clear area and no problem?  My orig WH had just a knurled ring to tighten up, but it had diff threads believe it or not, and wouldn't work on the new cable. Sure was frustrating. THEN, when I got it in I couldn't twist/lock it, cause the whole casing turned and wasn't tight enough for that. 

#3 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 12,685 Thanks
  • 17,204 posts

Posted April 12, 2014 - 09:52 AM

Question on those cables.  My Wheelhorse GT14 had similar and that is one they had to replace orig with. Problem was the size of nut on back of the dash to hold it in. The GT had a little cast dash and hole was real close to the corner of the dash unit. Those big nuts didn't really have room to go down to flat surface on back of dash and hit the corner casting and never really did tighten up correct.  I wondered if Bolens one's are out in clear area and no problem?  My orig WH had just a knurled ring to tighten up, but it had diff threads believe it or not, and wouldn't work on the new cable. Sure was frustrating. THEN, when I got it in I couldn't twist/lock it, cause the whole casing turned and wasn't tight enough for that. 

These are for a 9/16'' Mounting hole

From the corners the nuts have an OD of  .9830 ''

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale