#1 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,661 Thanks
  • 6,475 posts

Posted April 11, 2014 - 06:10 PM

One of the neatest model Speedex's ever is this S-32. Have never seen one that big yet. This is a vinyl card that fella sent me that does graphics. He sends them each time I order decals, with diff ones each time, kinda neat.  I did couple with two wheelers that posted on Biggest Two wheel article too if interested. There is also an "All American" one other side, but really looks like same model or close. Note the loaders were from Kansas City, MO.  So, what loader maker would that have been? Myself, would think the chassis on these is too light for a loader, but don't know how they attached, haven't seen one of those either.

Attached Thumbnails

• Speedex All American.jpeg
  • Speedex S-32.jpeg

• boyscout862 said thank you

#2 quickvic OFFLINE  

quickvic
  • Member No: 63211
  • 0 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted November 09, 2014 - 07:35 PM

hi  newbie here, i have a s32 with york loader  works great after repairing hydraulics, but front end is kind of light to lift serious weight

#3 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,464 Thanks
  • 39,695 posts

Posted November 10, 2014 - 06:32 AM

hi  newbie here, i have a s32 with york loader  works great after repairing hydraulics, but front end is kind of light to lift serious weight

:wave: Welcome to the forum! The guys will want to see pics of this, so check out the link for pic help at the bottom of this post!