Garden Tractor Forums banner

My Finished Project!

2K views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  gtcsreg 
#1 ·
Finally finished my Massey Ferguson 10! Turned out alot better then I expected! I got the plow on and its ready for plow day tomorrow!! Can't wait to see it beside another one!!

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Great job. Looks nice. I am wondering about the front wheels. Did you buy them narrowed or did you cut them and re weld them? And the bolts sticking out on your rear weights could be hard on the legs when going by close. Just mentioning don't mean to offend. Noel

#11 ·
My brother made the front weight bracket out of the piece that latches to the fort of the tractor for the mower deck and it works real nice! The thing I like the most about it is you can take it off and put it on any of the other Massey Ferguson's of that style without welding or drilling hole for bolts!

Sent from my HUAWEI H881C using Tapatalk

#12 ·
I am one proud Dad! It is very impressive for a first time restore, I was thinking they would not complete

the tractor for PA plowday ; Boy was I wrong! They are down in the shop changing fluids in my Strongland.

With the hours I have been working their help is greatly appreciated. Our fleet is going to be getting the

cosmetics it needs. Calvin and Clayton you boys ROCK :rocker2: Dad......Oh yeah pick up my tools! :poke:

#25 ·
I wish I could be plowing this weekend, but still have to wait until May. Noel

Reactions: MYMF10
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.