I decided to restore my 53' Ridemaster this spring/summer and have a few questions before I begin gathering the remaining parts
1) What is the correct size steering wheel? Looks like a Ford 8n wheel?
2) Are those front tires time period correct?
3) What do the original rear tires look like? (Interested in tread style) I found some 4-12 farmall cub rims to replace the hideous trailer tires
4) Anyone have a Special Cast engine starter sheave? This one had a massive chunk taken out when I got it, of course the broken piece is long gone somewhere......
5) Are the seats really a brighter yellow than the rims?
6) Is that guy still reproducing the wisconsin ID tags?
7) Is there supposed to be a screen for the engine shroud & flywheel?
Here's some refresher pics of what she looks like