November 2013 I started building a fence around my backyard. I acquired 80 old shadow box style fence panels for free and just needed to take them apart for all the pickets. The ends of the panels were in bad shape from a sledge hammer used to take them down. We went to Home Depot and rented a power earth auger and bought the 10' treated 4 x 4 posts and 10' treated 2 x 4s. Installed all the posts and started putting up slats when this winter snows started. Worked at taking apart the old panels and installing the slats when I was not busy at work plowing snow or repairing broken water mains. Finally, today we were able to let the dogs out to run as I finally finished the fence and built the gates across the driveway. We still need to paint it and will do that when it gets a bit warmer.
This and work is why I have not been around here much all winter. It is good to be back.
Now, with this done I will be able to build the mount for the Johnny bucket. It is going to be mounted differently than how it was made so it will lift higher. The mount will also be set up so the bucket and snow plow can be interchanged easily. It will make things easier when the snow piles up if I can put the bucket on and move it around. I will start a thread of the mount build as soon as I get going on it.