#1 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • Member No: 11851
  • 2,712 Thanks
  • 1,721 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 08:46 AM

I have what I believe is a David Bradley Cultivator and harrow.

The cultivator has a bent tooth but could be straightened and all of the teeth are mounted backwards so they will need to be turned around.

The harrow looks to be in great shape and the lever works really smooth too.

Looks like it has a different mount on it, almost looks like it would fit a lift on a garden tractor but I'm not sure.

I have had these laying around the shed for a while, but I'm doing some spring cleaning and everything is going and I'm starting fresh. I was planing on making these mount to a garden tractor but since then I have gotten a compact utility tractor and I have no need for them now.

I have no clue what they are worth, I got these with a group of garden tractors one time.

Make me a offer on one or both, I'm not looking to get rich, hoping maybe someone on here could use them because these are to good for the scrap yard.

I'm located around Burns KS, which is 16miles north of Eldorado.

PM me if your interested or if you want more detailed pictures.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• tractor parts 001.JPG
  • tractor parts 002.JPG
  • tractor parts 004.JPG

• trowel said thank you

#2 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

Lauber1

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,440 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 09:31 AM

You have some good useable attachment there, but they are not DB ones. Both appear to be for a Simplicity tractor or one of the brands that used a similar hitch. I know the harrow Simplicity made, at first glance, looks like a DB one, but  if you do a search for DB atachments you will see the differences. The vator is defiantly a Simp product, but I've never seen a hitch like that for a walking tractor.

• trowel and BTS have said thanks

#3 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • 2,712 Thanks
  • 1,721 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 09:57 AM

You have some good useable attachment there, but they are not DB ones. Both appear to be for a Simplicity tractor or one of the brands that used a similar hitch. I know the harrow Simplicity made, at first glance, looks like a DB one, but  if you do a search for DB atachments you will see the differences. The vator is defiantly a Simp product, but I've never seen a hitch like that for a walking tractor.

You are correct, I did some searching and these are for a Simplicity, I bought a walkbehind over 10 years ago and I was told it was a David Bradley. I never though much about it, I ended up getting rid of it but I still have these 2 implements.

Thanks for the info

• trowel said thank you

#4 Lauber1 OFFLINE  

Lauber1

DB restorer

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 4926
  • 3,440 Thanks
  • 2,796 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 10:46 AM

I want to add that just because they are not Db attachments, they aren't worthless. All it takes is the proper machine to go with them.

Also the vator is the one I call the high lift model. It appears that the gauge wheel are missing, but its easy to find other ones to mount on the bar. What makes this vator cool is you pushed down on the operating handle and the vator raises up out of the ground, without having to lift the handles, which is hard for older people to do. It rides on the gage wheels for turning purposes.  I used to have one of them, but sold off all those units to some young people who wanted to garden several yrs ago. Still haven't figured out the hitch, but it look to be an original part of the unit.

• trowel said thank you

#5 BTS ONLINE  

BTS

Make Stuff Up

• Contributor
  • 2,712 Thanks
  • 1,721 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 10:41 PM

Thanks again for the info,

I'm sure someone will want them sooner or later.

If worse comes to worse, I can modify them over to 3pt for my brother in laws sears garden tractor.

Thanks again for the info

• trowel said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale