#16 Delmar OFFLINE  

Delmar
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5039
  • 2,323 Thanks
  • 2,416 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 10:14 PM

Call me any thing you want, just don't call me late for dinner! 

I read somewhere that not everything you read is always true, and can't always be believed.  And with the advent of photoshop not every thing we see is always true either.  I would suppose that we all form opinions about what we read and see, and it is what we choose to do with our opinions that can get us in trouble sometimes.

I live in the United States of America, and I work in the U.S.A.,  I get paid to do my job by people who live and work in the U.S.A., and I buy and drive cars and trucks that are made by people that live and work in the U.S.A. My kids all drive Chevys, my wife drives a Pontiac, and I drive a GMC pickup.  I have owned Fords, and Dodges, and Chryslers too.   I believe there are a bunch of fine cars and trucks out there to choose from, and not all of them are made here in the U.S.A.

Please don't judge me by what I choose, it is my free will to do so.  And it is also your free will to do what you choose to do too.

• wilberj said thank you

#17 Sparky OFFLINE  

Sparky

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1574
  • 1,295 Thanks
  • 1,892 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 10:28 PM

Enough with this thread . It was supposed to be about a new product . Stop .

• wilberj, MH81, Bmerf and 1 other said thanks

#18 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,300 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted April 04, 2014 - 10:37 PM

Ok, I warned you guys. Sparky is 100% correct.
Knock it off with the name calling, belittling, etc before someone gets a vacation.

I will leave this open with posts hidden and some editing for now, but keep it civil.
  • wilberj and Delmar have said thanks

#19 SamMC OFFLINE  

SamMC
  • Member No: 30776
  • 208 Thanks
  • 171 posts

Posted April 05, 2014 - 06:28 AM

I would like to apologize to the group for my thoughtlessness. It was not my intention to offend anyone. I wanted to observe that this new plant looks like a good way to change the culture and perhaps improve things for everyone. I am not always up to the job of communicating.

• DH1, MH81 and Sparky have said thanks