• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Janik23 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 55164
  • 1 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted March 31, 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hey guys ,

I have never seen these kind of tractors. :) I came across this ad on kijij please see the link below. The package comes with 9 attachments, when you read the ad you can only count 8 that's because he forgot to include a sickle bar.

All I want to know if the price is fair and if any had any bad or good experience with those 2 wheel simplicity tractors .

• Talntedmrgreen said thank you

#2 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,052 Thanks
  • 2,166 posts

Posted April 01, 2014 - 05:08 AM

I dont think he has too bad of a price. The walkers dont seem to fetch much, but thats a lot of eqiuipment. Looks to be in real good shape too...instant collection!

#3 Alc OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1094
  • 5,283 Thanks
  • 6,488 posts

Posted April 01, 2014 - 05:17 AM

Does seem like some nice stuff he's selling for a good price , around here it would be much higher

• trowel said thank you

#4 boyscout862 ONLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,487 Thanks
  • 7,359 posts

Posted April 01, 2014 - 05:53 AM

Welcome to GTT. They are good machines. If they really are in very good shape, then the price isn't too high. It depends on what you want them for. I have one of those with a bunch of attachments but, I only use it for playing. For working in my yard, I use a 4 wheeled tractor. You can learn more by going to our Manuals section and downloading the manuals(limit 3 per day). Good Luck, Rick

• IamSherwood and trowel have said thanks

#5 trowel OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5127
  • 4,819 Thanks
  • 4,533 posts

Posted April 01, 2014 - 06:44 AM

Welcome to the fourm, the VC is a good model, they look to be in good shape and worth a look, the attachments look good to.

The VC Special has a axle differential, limited slip which i favor over the ratchet hubs, with the three speed tranny they make good heavy duty  garden tractors.

IMO the price is right if it runs good and everything works like it should, make sure both tractors can rev up to operating speed, those Briggs 19D engine are notorious for bad ignition coils.

• Alc, IamSherwood and boyscout862 have said thanks