2 replies to this topic

#1 bread320i OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 416
  • 593 Thanks
  • 1,220 posts

Posted March 30, 2014 - 08:59 AM

I would like to announce the official 1st Red-E Tractor Company Reunion.

The event will be held during the Richfield Historical Society Thresheree on September 20th and 21st. All tractors that bare the Red-E name are welcome to join the dedicate Red-E area. All other makes and models are also encouraged to participate. This will be the 16th year Richfield has hosted a tractor show.

I have participated the last few years, as it is my "hometown" show. The grounds are very welcoming and it's always a nice way to end the tractor show season.

The show includes farm tractors, garden tractors, hit and miss engines, classic cars and trucks, steam engines, historical buildings (including a mill that is in the process of being renovated). Depending on the weather, horse-drawn plows work the fields. Last year, a steam engine was plowing in the field.

Free tractor rides around the historical park run throughout the show on both days. Volunteers with the historical society explain the features of the park and the history of the area.

Each day offers a tractor parade as well. A few vendors are also there, including a lady who makes EXCELLENT pies in cast iron pans.

The steam engines are used for threshing and sawing logs throughout both days.

The show is free to attend for exhibitors. No need to register ahead of time, just show up and enjoy the scenery! Concessions are sold (pancake breakfast, lunch items, beverages).

If you plan on bringing a Red-E, please let me know (email: redereunion2014@gmail.com, comment on this event, or send me a private message) so I can make sure we plan on enough space to showcase the Red-E machines.

I am really looking forward to seeing Red-E tractors (walk behinds, 4-wheel, etc.) returning to Richfield. Even if a Red-E is not currently part of your collection, I encourage you to attend!

Here are a few pictures from past shows:

More information about the thersheree and show can be found here: http://www.richfield...calsociety.org/

Edited by bread320i, March 30, 2014 - 09:00 AM.

• jd.rasentrac said thank you

Lost in Cyber Space

• Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 3
  • 10,248 Thanks
  • 15,613 posts

Posted March 30, 2014 - 09:02 AM

Looks like a good show. Don't forget to add it to the events calendar.

#3 michelle OFFLINE  

Tractorholic by Marriage

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1655
  • 331 Thanks
  • 303 posts

Posted March 30, 2014 - 11:03 AM

I'll be there - ha! 

• superaben said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ritchfield, thresheree, tractor show, wisconsin, red-e