I would post this to the Bolens forum more people will see it

Welcome!

#32 MonkeyWrench OFFLINE  

MonkeyWrench
  • Member No: 90103
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted May 09, 2018 - 03:31 PM

I just purchased an old Bolens 1050 riding lawn mower, excuse me - lawn tractor!, with the 3-blade mid-mount mower deck. Now i'm looking all over the internet, including the site posted above and i'm having trouble finding proper deck parts for this thing. Provided i don't have to pay an arm and a leg i'd like to buy all the parts i can for it now seeing as, eventually, no parts at all will be available. I'm also having trouble with finding the proper clutch disc and brake parts. Now, i'm a mechanic on heavy equipment for a living so i've got this thing running and driving pretty good but i can't keep it that way without the proper parts. Can anyone direct me to a site where i can view a diagram and order proper parts for this thing?

#33 Bolens 1000 ONLINE  

Bolens 1000

DR. Bolens

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 7
  • 15,433 Thanks
  • 18,286 posts

Posted May 09, 2018 - 03:39 PM

Hello welcome!

Do you know what model your deck is?  There were 32'',38'', and 42'' Decks available for these

Parts are not as hard to find as you think, myself as long as a handful of others are generally able to come up with anything you may need and if all else fails we'll have the part made