1 reply to this topic

#1 farmerall ONLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,154 Thanks
  • 1,448 posts

Posted March 23, 2014 - 10:10 PM

Up for sale is another one of my projects. That I won't get around to working on for awhile. It's a 1973 SS16 tractor that's in nice shape for its age and even has a good unbroken nose cone. It doesn't run currently but the PO told me it was running last August. I have trace the issue down to weak/ intermittent spark. My guess is that the points need cleaned and adjusted. I tried once to clean the points and that's when I started getting the weak spark so I would guess with some more work it would have good spark. The engine turns over fine and has good compression. Also the one front tire is bad and doesn't hold air. I'll get some more better pictures soon.

The weights and plow are not included with the tractor.

Also at this time it will be at least a month before I will have the to sell parts from the tractor so I'd like to sell it whole.

If you wants parts first please make sure to read the line above. Then send me a PM with what part(s) you are interested in and I will keep a list of who wants what for when I have the time to remove and ship the individual parts.

I'm asking 300 obo for the tractor

I'm located near Pittsburgh PA.

#2 farmerall ONLINE  

farmerall
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8266
  • 2,154 Thanks
  • 1,448 posts

Posted March 24, 2014 - 09:04 PM

Sold

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold